The SKINTOSKIN detergent has been specially developed for washing clothes of people with sensitive and / or atopic skin. Contains no perfumes or parabens, as well as other ingredients that can cause allergies.
Concentrate: packaging 42 doses
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Skintoskin Moisturizer is a laundry detergent whose ingredients do not contain perfumes, parabens or other preservatives / allergens.
- Biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive and atopic skin.
- No synthetic perfumes, no carcinogenic ingredients or ammonia.
- No petroleum derivatives, phosphates, optical brighteners or enzymes.
- Its composition has been enriched with ingredients with moisturizing properties.
- The SKINTOSKIN formula provides deep cleaning as well as extreme smoothness without leaving residues.
- The way of use is practical and simple:
- When washing in the machine, the detergent is placed in the detergent drawer or in the metering ball, which should go inside the drum, above the load of laundry. We recommend, on average, 2 doses / 35ml caps (total 70ml) per 5kg machine.
- In manual washing, put a 35ml dose / cap of detergent into the bowl and shake.
- Suitable for washing clothes of people with sensitive and atopic skin.
- Suitable for clothing of fibers and delicate colors.
- It dissolves more easily in the wash.
- Concentrate: more clothes washed.
Our products have been subjected to rigorous testing
In order to guarantee its quality and efficacy, skintoskin products were subjected to several tests:
- Clinical study on the efficacy of skintoskin clothing in atopic dermatitis (eczema) performed by the Braga Hospital and published in the USA by the Harvard Public Health School
- Studies of antibacterial and antifungal efficacy even after 60 washes
- Skin sensitivity test
- Efficacy test on UV protection
- "Use and Abuse" Test - Safety of springs in baby clothing
In addition to the above tests, we guarantee that our materials are:
- Hypoallergenic (absence of chemical elements harmful to health and the environment, absence of latex and nickel)
- Oeko-Tex certified: Class 1 (tested and recommended for infants and children - No dangerous substances)
Some of our partnerships